Chapter 7

Dark Disturbance

      "No, not you again!" said Water Princess who was dreaming.

      "Lemme guess, it is your evil twin?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "Yes, it is her again." said Water Princess, "She keeps on haunting me, I have a feeling that she is here somewhere in Judgement Isle."

      "We will investigate this place when the sun rises." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Okay captain," said Water Princess.

      When the sun rises, they had their breakfast like usual, they went out to Judgement Isle and spotted Dark Witch!

      "I knew it, it was you who keeps haunting me." said Water Princess, "and you also kidnapped my father, I will never forgive you!"

      "Well, I was surprised that you figure it out, and yes he is right here." said Dark Witch.

      "My daughter, stop this evil traitor and free me." said King Tidal.

      "Okay, this is my fight." said Water Princess as she engages the battle, alone.

      "If it is the honor battle, bring it on!" said Dark Witch

      "Should we help her?" asked Fire Mage.

      "No, we shouldn't interfere her solo battle." said Legendary Wizard as he watches them battle with magic.

      Water Princess made her final blow and take Dark Witch down, "What?! Impossible, I shall return and have my revenge on you later." said Dark Witch, "you can have your father back, but I will see you again." said Dark Witch.

      "My daughter, I am glad you are safe." said King Tidal.

      "I missed you," said Water Princess, "I have the feeling that Dark Witch have a good side in her."

      "Well I won't be certain, she is kinda dangerous but I believe in you to turn her nice again."

      "Oh, right." said Water Princess.

      As our heroes train each other in Judgement Isle before they embark on The Third Sea to unite Theos once again to put a stop to the darkness once and for all while King Tidal stays at Judgement Isle to make a Battle Tourney.

The end of Episode 2

Comments