Chapter 1

Meeting Theos the War Phoenix

      "So relaxing on the upper deck of the ship with pools," said Water Princess. "You bet ya," said Light Princess.

      "Attention all members, we are arriving Newground," said Legendary Wizard who is talking in speaker. "Wow, that was quick." said Water Princess.

      "Okay guys, according to my radar scans that there will be wizards on this island that can be traitors, we should keep our defense up." said Legendary Wizard. "Okay sir, we will be careful." All members said.

      As they are avoiding any unnecessary combats they saw a campfire that is still burning and there is a person there.

      "Is that who I think it is?!" said Fire Mage. "Hello, young adventurers. And yes Fire Mage, you know who am I. I am Theos the War Phoenix!"

      "Wow, it is you." said Fire Mage, "I read your story about your followers."

      "Well, I don't think my followers are here with me." said Theos. "Why not?" Fire Mage asked.

      "I don't know, my crew was hit by a Tornado in the Third Sea." Theos answered, "When I wake up, I was here and no survivors was found. And worst of all, I can't escape this island because of these Crazy Wizards."

      "So, how can we help Theos?" Legendary Wizard asked.

      "Hey, I think I remember you. Yes, I remembered." said Theos, "you were my young Wizard Trainer! Long time no see, young lad."

      "It is nice of meeting you, so how can we help for your escape?" said Legendary Wizard

      "I think it is going to be a dangerous task, can you defeat a few Crazy Wizards for me please?" asked Theos, "I will give all of you a box of Magical Weapons for you to take for your training."

      "Alright Theos, we will do it." said Legendary Wizards, "Members move out, we are going to clear a way for Theos."

      All members split up and engage the Crazy Wizards, each members target against the same magic Crazy Wizards.

      "Woo, we show these Wizards who is the boss." said Wind Mage. "Your crew is very impressive, my friend." said Theos

      "Thank you," said Legendary Wizard.

      "And as promised, here is a box that you need. Each of you can keep one Magic Dagger, and a Magic Bow." said Theos.

      "Thank you for everything Theos," said Water Princess, "are you coming with us?"

      "Unfortunately, no I have to train up some warriors before we meet again. I recommend you to go to the Doom Island, , my friend lives there and he has trouble with their leader named Marua. He will explain the details." said Theos.

      "Okay, will do." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Thanks again, young lad. I will see you later." said Theos.

      As the adventurers met Theos they helped the War Phoenix escape the Island, and now the Legendary Heroes are sailing to Doom Island to figure out their leadership problem in the Doom Village. 

Comments