Chapter 2

Doom Island Problem

      "Here we are at last, Doom Island." said Legendary Wizard. "It does seems to be peaceful-"

      "But with storm clouds like my village." Lightning Mage said as he interrupted Water Princess.

      Hey guys, I see grapes grew here. They are yummy and delicious." said Light Princess. "Okay, you get some and put it in my ship." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Okay captain," said Light Princess.

      As our heroes are crossing the bridge, Legendary Wizard says, "we should be cautious, this bridge is unstable and it may break without warning!"

      "Yikes, I do not want to fall off the bridge and be a Shark Bait," said Earth Mage, "Hey Water, are the Sharks your friends?"

      "No, of course not. My people was never allied with Sharks, they eat people if threatened," said Water Princess.

      "Hi, I am Roran the Village Protector"

      "I heard about the problem with your leader named Marua." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Well yes, you see our leader found a strange staff this morning and Marua was under the spell of that Shadow Scepter, I can beat him myself but with that staff, it is impossible." said Roran.

      "We will try to beat him for you," said Legendary Wizard.

      "Okay, you need an armor so that you won't get killed easily," said Roran.

      "Don't worry, we have our own Wizard Robes on our ship. Come on crew, get dressed." said Legendary Wizard, "it is going to be a tough battle, I hope you are ready."

____________________

      "Alright, Marua is located in that cave. Best of luck," said Roran.

      When the heroes enter the cave, they saw Marua who looks dark and it was controlled by the Shadow Scepter.

      "Careful my crew, keep your distance," said Legendary Wizard.

      Together, they attack at the same time and defeated Marua. "I am sorry, I was too greedy and took that staff. I failed my village." said Marua as he falls to the ground as he dies.

      The heroes returned to Roran about the good news, "Whoa, you beat him? Nice work!" said Roran, "can I ask another favor perhaps?"

      "Sure, what is it?" said Legendary Wizard. "My friend lives in Savaria, and the problem was about the undead warriors risen in the tomb." said Roran.

      "Okay, will do Roran. We will bring peace to the Arcane World," said Legendary Wizard.

      "Good luck on your adventure," said Roran.

      As the heroes freed the village from Marua the Shadows on Doom Island, our heroes are sailing off to Savaria to save the town once more as the adventure continues.

Comments