Chapter 5

Arriving Borealis

      "Thank you pirates for dropping me off here at Borealis." said Water Princess.

      "No problem, if you need us. Let us know by using the device that I give you." said Lord Pirate.

      "I will my friend." said Water Princess as she waves at the pirates as they are leaving Borealis.

      "So, this is Borealis." said Fire Mage, "yep, Theos said that we will meet him here." said Legendary Wizard.

      "You guys are here!" said Water Princess, "I am just glad that you are safe." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Hey Water, have you seen Theos around here lately?" Light Princess asked.

      "Theos?! Water Princess said in shock.

      "He send us here, I don't know where he is?" said Fire Mage

      "Are you guys looking for me?" said Theos, "Oh there you are," said Legendary Wizard.

      "I send you here for your magic training to improve your magic." said Theos, "lets get to it."

      "Meet me at that structure over there, I will battle you with one tenth of my strength, I won't guaranteed to go easy on you, so be prepared." said Theos

      "Yes Theos, we will be ready for the challenge." All members said.

      As our adventurers are getting trained by Theos the War Phoenix by battling him to improve their magic as the adventure continues.

Comments