Chapter 6

Battling Theos

      "Okay, this training can be dangerous. I hope you guys are ready because there is no try!" said Legendary Wizard.

      "Okay captain," All members said.

      Our heroes made it to a strange arena in the Wilderness, "is this the place where Theos to tell us to be here?" said Water Princess. "To my calculation, yes this is the place." said Legendary Wizard.

      "I hope you are prepare for this young wizards." said Theos, "now lets begin."

      "Okay guys, it is your training. I am staying out of the fight, I know you will succeed." said Legendary Wizard.

      The Crew nodded and engage a friendly challenge battle. "Okay, Theos is going to use Phoenix Magic against us for our training, don't get hit!" said Water Princess, her friends agreed and avoid Theos's attacks.

      Once the training is over, Theos comes in and say, "you guys have good tactic skills, now you deserve a magic upgrade."

      "Thanks Theos," All members said.

      "Meet me at the shore of Judgement Isle." said Theos, "I will make you feel more powerful."

      "Okay Theos, we will see you there." said Legendary Wizard.

      The heroes have arrived to Judgement Isle, "we are here at last, Judgement Isle." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Are you all ready for your improved magic?" said Theos.

      "Yes, we are ready." All members said.

      "Okay, make sure you are healthy enough because the process might result in death." said Theos, "alright lets begin."

      As Theos start the process, the young wizards are feeling some magic source flow through their bodies, "I feel pain." said Water Princess as she was about to faint.

      "All done," said Theos.

      I feel exhausted," said Water Princess, "same with us." said Light Princess.

      "Okay, go get some rest. We will stay here for tonight." said Legendary Wizard.

      "When you are ready for more quest, meet me in the Third Sea in the fort named Alalea." said Theos.

      "Okay, I won't forget." said Legendary Wizard.

      As our heroes rest up for another day in Judgement Isle, they need more training before heading to the Third Sea as the adventure continues.

Comments