Chapter 4

Raiding Kairo

      "Hey, over here!" said the villager who calls the Legendary Heroes.

      "Are you a friend with Roran?" Legendary Wizard asked. "Yes, I am. Can you help me?" said the villager.

      "Sure, how can I help you?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "I have some nightmares last night, it was a terror of the undeads risen in the tomb named Kairo," said the villager, "but be careful in there, you might need to carry a sword because the undead warriors have swords."

      "Okay, we will check Kairo for you. We have swords, it is not a problem." said Legendary Wizard.

      The Heroes grab the swords in the Armory on their ship, "okay crew, move out," said Lightning Mage.

      As a crew, they charged in and defeated the undead warriors and made it to the top of the Kairo Tower.

      "Lets take him on, together." said Legendary Wizard.

      They attack the undead captain together and defeated him. "Okay, lets return to Savaria." said Legendary Wizard.

      "I knew it, there was an undead captain in Kairo." said the villager, "thanks for your help, and you got a mail."

      "Really?! Can I see it?" said Legendary Wizard as the villager hand him a letter.

      "Who is it from?" said Light Princess, "oh boy, it is from Theos!" said Legendary Wizard.

      On the letter, it says:
_________________________________________________________________________________

   Dear Young Wizards,

      Me and my followers are stopping by a large old ship named Borealis, meet me there for your training and you won't miss it.

Sincerely,
Theos the War Phoenix

_________________________________________________________________________________

      "Borelis was a ship? I thought it was a place." said Wind Mage.

      "Well, we will sail there at once. I think water is there." said Legendary Wizard. 

Comments